1856, Snap-In Plastic Guide Bearing - .300" X 0.500" X .156 (WOR)
- NOT FOR SALE
- Click "Add to Quote Cart” to request more information.
- This bearing is an OEM proprietary part and is shown for demonstration purposes only.
- We can duplicate or design a bearing to your specifications.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
This KMS bearing features a deep groove radial ball bearing construction. The design enables the bearing to handle radial and minimal axial loading. As a bonus, the bearing is designed with an integrated self-mounting "snap in" inner race. It was originally designed for a soda vending machine application for beverage bottle dispensing. This bearing is constructed with acetal plastic races and fitted with SS316 balls. The bearing is mounted in the side wall of a moving carriage that carries a bottle from the shelf to the dispensing hole of the vending machine. This bearing can be used in any application that needs roller or wire guides to support a tray, rack or rails. A simple round hole is all that is required to mount this bearing. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Ease of mounting
- Reduced parts
- Maintenance free
- Rotate freely
- Cost Savings
|ID (in)||.300 in Mounting Hole|
|Width (in)||.500 in Width of Inner Ring - .156 in Width of Outer Ring|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||17|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||11|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 balls|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|