- List price 1-24 pcs.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces flanged, radial type ball bearings with plastic raceways fitted with either SS316 or glass balls in standard industrial sizes. The bearings feature a flanged OD for ease of mounting. They can be pressed into housings or tubes without the need to counter bore.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Inch Metric inch ID (in) 7/8 OD (in) 1 7/8 Width (in) 3/8 Row Type single Flange yes Flange OD (in) 2.00 Flange Thickness (in) .06 Ball Type SS316 Max. RPM No Load 800 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 75 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 50 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 Balls Alternative Ball Materials
Alternative Raceway Materials
Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.