AR3F-6, Single Row, Inch Size, Acetal Plastic Flanged Radial Ball Bearing fitted with SS316 Balls
- List price 1-24 pcs.
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces flanged, radial type ball bearings with plastic raceways fitted with either SS316 or glass balls in standard industrial sizes. The bearings feature a flanged OD for ease of mounting. They can be pressed into housings or tubes without the need to counter bore.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
|Flange OD (in)||0.56|
|Flange Thickness (in)||0.04|
|Max. RPM No Load||3167|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||17|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||11|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 Balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Alternative Raceway Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|