C1581-6, Polymer Thrust Cage & Balls 3.138" Pitch Circle Diameter
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
- This cage was originally designed for a turntable application. It can be used for any type of lazy susan application. This KMS Polymer Thrust Cage is made from acetal plastic and fitted with glass balls. MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Width (in)||Cage Width 0.150 in - Pitch Circle Diameter 3.138 in (14 balls X 5/16")|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal polymer cage with SS316 balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|