KR8-1/2B-6, Single Row, Inch Size, Kynar® PVDF Plastic Radial Ball Bearing fitted with SS316 Balls
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
Kynar® resins have been used in critical contact applications for food, beverage, pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries for over 20 years with such applications as membranes, piping, tubes, valves, vessels, and now BEARINGS. This unique polymer offers an array of properties that makes it an outstanding choice and is now offered in a plastic race bearing assembly for superior corrosion resistance in those industries for longer life. PVDF Kynar® Plastic races and cages are fitted with balls made of either Glass, Torlon, 316 Stainless or Ceramic.
- Corrosion resistant
- Light weight - low start up torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
|OD (in)||1 1/8|
|Max. RPM No Load||1142|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||55|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||43|
|Standard Bearing Type||PVDF Kynar® races with SS316 Balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|