SIB204-5/8, Solid UHMW Plastic Insert Sleeve Bearing
- List price 1-49 pcs.
- Minimum order is $50.00. To establish an open account inside U.S.A., initial order minimum $250.00
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
KMS produces Insert Sleeve type bearings made from UHMW-PE plastic. They are CNC machined from an extruded rod for superior mechanical performance and longer life.
- No lube
- Can run in liquids
- Corrosion/Chemical resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Wash down – No rust
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
|Block Size Reference||
|Total Width (IN)||1.125|
|Max. RPM No Load||350|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||275|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||325|
|Standard Bearing Type||UHMW|
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|