XR10B-5/8B-6, Single Row, Inch Size, Acetal Plastic Ball Bearing fitted with SS316 Balls, 4 Point Contact "XR Series"
- CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER – Minimum quantity may apply if not in stock.
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request for quote.
- Minimum total invoice order is $50.00
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
These bearings are only available on a made-to-order basis. KMS offers the unique "XR" Series bearing style with deep groove, 4-point contact ball groove geometry. This design enables the bearing to handle simultaneous radial, axial and moment loading while maintaining stiffness. As a bonus, they also have minimal radial and axial play. The "XR" groove design will not lock up in the presence of off center loads. These are made to order and minimum quantities may apply.
- No lube
- Low torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in the actual environment.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
|OD (in)||1 3/8|
|Max. RPM No Load||1069|
|Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS)||69|
|Static Load Capacity (LBS)||46|
|Standard Bearing Type||Acetal races with SS316 Balls|
|Alternative Ball Materials||
|Alternative Raceway Materials||
|Availability||Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.|