- CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER – Minimum quantity may apply if not in stock.
- MINIMUM ORDER: U.S.A. $25 - INTL. (Outside U.S.A.) $50
- DISCOUNTS available for Distributors, OEM & higher quantities. Click "Add to Quote Cart" to request more information.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION AND ADVANTAGES
These bearings are only available on a made-to-order basis. KMS offers the unique "XR" Series bearing style with deep groove, 4-point contact ball groove geometry. This design enables the bearing to handle simultaneous radial, axial and moment loading while maintaining stiffness. As a bonus, they also have minimal radial and axial play. The "XR" groove design will not lock up in the presence of off center loads. These are made to order and minimum quantities may apply.
- No lube
- Low torque
- Can run in liquids
- Load and speed calculations are for reference only. KMS recommends testing in actual environment to be encountered.
- Information presented is believed to be accurate at the time of publication but it is subject to change without notice.
- Ball retainer material, and color are based on availability.
Weight 0.0063 Inch Metric inch ID (in) 1/4 OD (in) 5/8 Width (in) 0.196 Row Type single Flange no Ball Type SS316 Max. RPM No Load 2352 Dynamic Load Capacity (LBS) 26 Static Load Capacity (LBS) 17 Standard Bearing Type Acetal races with SS316 Balls Alternative Ball Materials
Alternative Raceway Materials
Availability Some bearings listed on our website may not be in inventory. Some may require a minimum order, and delivery could range from 3 to 6 weeks. Check with KMS for availability.